- TOTAL FAT
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE
Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 pound Italian Sausage, Crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Freshly Grated
- 10 leaves Fresh Basil, Cut Into Strips
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook sausage and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium-high heat about 6 minutes, breaking up clumps with a wooden spoon. Reduce heat.
- Add wine and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook Spaghetti according to package directions. Drain pasta and immediately add hot Spaghetti to sauce. Mix well.
- Add cheese and basil; toss lightly.
- Transfer to a serving platter or bowl.