with Italian Sausage & Zucchini Ribbons
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ pound Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes
- 3 zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 tablesppon oregano, chopped
- ¾ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté sausage for 4-5 minutes or until golden.
3Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
4Add tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes, then season with salt and pepper to taste.
5Cook pasta according to package directions.
6Drain and toss with the sauce and ½ cup of the cooking water.
7Remove the skillet from the heat and fold in the herbs and cheese.