Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 pound Pancetta (May Substitute Bacon), Diced
- 1 pound Fresh Plum Tomato, Chopped
- 1 cup Pecorino Cheese, Grated
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Marjoram, Chopped (May Substitute 2 Teaspoons Dried Marjoram)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Sauté onion with olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add pancetta; continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain and toss Spaghetti with the sauce. Stir in cheese and marjoram before serving.