- Total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 anchovies (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup black olives pitted
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and season with salt.
- Saute garlic in 4 tablespoons of olive oil with anchovies and red pepper.
- Just before the garlic turns yellow add olives and capers; sauté 2 minutes.
- Stir in Marinara sauce and 1/2 jar of water, bring to a simmer and add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with the sauce.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with parsley before serving.