Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 2 shallots, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- Salt and black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, sweat minced shallots with olive oil, for about four minutes, over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and sauté for 1 minute. Add shrimp and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Deglaze with white wine and evaporate well.
- Add Barilla sauce, season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and toss with the sauce. Fold in basil before serving.