Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- 7 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, using a blender combine half of the basil with 4 tablespoons of olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining olive oil. Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
Drain pasta and add to skillet. Add basil oil and toss.
Top with remaining basil leaves and serve.