with Traditional Sauce & Broccoli Florets
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional Sauce
- 2 cups of broccoli florets, cut in medium pieces
- 2 tablesppons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded (optional)
- BRING a large pot of water to boil and COOK pasta according to package directions; ADD broccoli to pasta 2 minutes before draining.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet HEAT the sauce; DRAIN the pasta/broccoli and COMBINE with sauce.
- DRIZZLE with extra virgin olive oil and top with cheese before serving.