Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Rustic Basil Pesto
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow squash, sliced half moon
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook squash in olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until slightly browed. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Drain pasta and toss with veggies and pesto.
- Top with cheese and serve immediately.