- 0 g
- Total Fat
- 10 g
- Total Carbs
- 2 g
Ingredients 8 Servings
- 1 box of Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 4 Cloves of garlic, sliced
- 5 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red Pepper flakes, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Place a pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile combine garlic, red pepper flakes, oil in a skillet.
- Cook pasta according to directions, but drain two minutes, reserving some cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile sauté garlic over medium heat, until it turns light yellow, add pasta and 1 cup of cooking water and cook over high heat until liquid is absorbed. If needed, add more cooking liquid until desired texture is reached.
- Garnish with chopped parsley before serving.