Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, Chopped
- 1 pound Tomato, Diced, Peeled, Seeded
- 3 tablespoons Capers
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- 4 ounces Gaeta Pitted Olives (May Substitute Black Or Kalamata Pitted Olives)
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Italian Parsley, Chopped, Divided
- 6 Anchovy Fillets, Chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes or until garlic turns golden in color.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Add capers, pepper flakes, and olives; cook for 2 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Thick Spaghetti according to package directions.
- Add 1 tablespoon parsley and anchovies to sauce, cook 2 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Drain pasta, add to the sauce, and toss well. Sprinkle with remaining parsley before serving.