Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 small Onion 1 small, diced
- 2 cups Arugula, roughly chopped
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano cheese
Bring a large pot of water to a boil In a large skillet saute onions in olive oil until lightly browned and cooked through.
Add Sauce and bring to a simmer Season with salt and pepper.
Cook pasta 2 minutes under cooking directions Drain, reserving ½ cup cooking liquid.
Add pasta and cooking liquid to sauce Cook pasta and sauce together for 2 minutes Once finished add arugula and stir to combine.
Toss with cheese.