Barilla® Thick Spaghetti with Squid Ink, Shrimp & Nduja
A Harlem EatUp! 2018 Recipe
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound shrimp tails, medium size, cleaned and deveined
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons nduja, divided
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons squid ink
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped, divided
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté garlic with half the olive oil for 1 minute.
- Add half the parsley, nduja and shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes on both sides of the shrimp, stir in white wine and reduce to half.
- Add tomatoes, sauté few more seconds then add squid ink, dilute well.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with squid ink mixture, top with remaining nduja gently sautéed in remaining olive oil, and garnish with chopped parsley before serving.