Barilla® Thick Spaghetti with Squid Ink, Shrimp & Nduja
A Harlem EatUp! 2018 Recipe
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pound shrimp tails, medium size, cleaned and deveined
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons nduja, divided
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons squid ink
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped, divided
1Bring a pot of water to boil.
2Meanwhile in a skillet sauté garlic with half the olive oil for 1 minute.
3Add half the parsley, nduja and shrimp and sauté for 2 minutes on both sides of the shrimp, stir in white wine and reduce to half.
4Add tomatoes, sauté few more seconds then add squid ink, dilute well.
5Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with squid ink mixture, top with remaining nduja gently sautéed in remaining olive oil, and garnish with chopped parsley before serving.