- 1 g
- Total Fat
- 6 g
- Total Carbs
- 1 g
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thin Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onions for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet; toss.
- Stir in arugula, top with cheese and serve.