Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thin Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 18 ounces frozen peas, 1 ½ bags
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup pecorino cheese, shredded
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add peas and sauté for 30 more seconds.
- Add pasta and pasta water and season. Heat through.
- Before serving sprinkle with cheese.