Barilla® Thin Spaghetti
with Prosciutto, Pecorino Cheese & Peas
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thin Spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- 18 ounces frozen peas, 1 ½ bags
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup pecorino cheese, shredded
1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
2Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and sauté for 30 seconds.
3Add peas and sauté for 30 more seconds.
4Add pasta and pasta water and season. Heat through.
5Before serving sprinkle with cheese.