- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Tri-Color Penne
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups baby arugula
- ¼ cup chives
- 2 balls fresh mozzarella2 pints (red and yellow) cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Season with salt and cook pasta 1 minute under the required cooking time.
- Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, place on sheet tray to cool down.
- In a small skillet saute garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil until slightly yellow in color, set aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl combine, halved cherry tomatoes, minced chives, fresh mozzarella and arugula, season with salt and black pepper.
- Toss with remaining olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice to combine.
- Sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese and toss again.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes before serving.