- 4 g
- Total Fat
- 13 g
- Total Carbs
- 3 g
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Tri-Color Penne
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 small butternut squash diced
- 1 bunch asparagus cut on a thin bias
- 1 head fennel sliced thin
- 2 each roasted red bell peppers diced
- 2 each Portobello mushrooms diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon Juice
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano chopped
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt and cook pasta 1 minute under required cooking time.
- Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down.
- Roast the vegetables separately on sheet trays seasoned with salt, pepper and olive oil until they are lightly browned and cooked through.
- Once the vegetables are cool, combine pasta and vegetables in a large bowl, add remaining olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and toss to combine.
- Once combined, top with cheese.