Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini with Bell Peppers & Gorgonzola Cheese
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, cut julienne style
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finely chopped
1Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onions for 2 minutes.
3Add peppers and sauté an additional 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook pasta according to package directions.
4Drain pasta, reserving ¼ cup of the cooking water.
5Toss pasta with peppers, onions, and pasta water.
6Fold in cheese and top with parsley.