with Fresh Spinach, Pancetta, Tomatoes & Barilla® Marinara Sauce
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Ziti
- 1/2 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 slices Pancetta (May Substitute Bacon), Chopped
- 1 cup Onion, Chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 tablespoons White Wine
- 10 ounces Fresh Spinach, Rinsed, Trimmed
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Freshly Grated
1Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Sauté pancetta 1 to 2 minutes. Add onions and garlic; continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2Add Marinara Sauce and wine; simmer 4 minutes.
3Add spinach and sauté 2 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally.
4Cook Ziti according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
5Add spinach mixture to hot Ziti; toss. Transfer to serving platter; sprinkle with cheese.