- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 6 Servings
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Ziti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet sauté the peppers and onion in olive oil for 4-5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add the marinara sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add ½ cup of the pasta cooking water and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the sauce, garnish with cheese before serving.