- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box, Barilla® Ziti
- 1 Jar, Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 4 Tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 Onion, diced
- ½ Cup, Parmigiano Reggiano grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet sauté the peppers and onion in olive oil for 4-5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add the marinara sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add ½ cup of the pasta cooking water and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta and combine with the sauce, garnish with cheese before serving.