- TOTAL FAT
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Ziti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 12 ounces tuna in olive oil, drained
- 8 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add red onions and sauté until tender.
- Add peppers and sauté 5-8 minutes or until tender.
- Add tuna fish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain and add pasta to the onions, peppers, and tuna. Add chopped basil and mix well.