Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Fideo Cut Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces Mexican chorizo removed from casing
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced ¼ inch
- 1 28-ounce can roasted tomatoes and their juice, no added salt
- 1 cup chicken broth, no added salt
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add pasta and color until a light brown.
- Add chorizo, garlic and onion; sauté until chorizo is cooked through.
- Add tomatoes and broth. Cook until pasta is tender.
- Top with cheese and cilantro.