Ingredients 12 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Oven-Ready Lasagne
- 1 28-oz can chopped San Marzano tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- ¼ cup chopped Italian Parsley
- 1 15-oz container ricotta cheese
- 1 3.5-oz log goat cheese
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup basil
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Then, in a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat, add the onion and saute for 2-3 minutes or until slightly golden in color.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add sausage and brown well, approximately 5 minutes then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomatoes and parsley then bring to a simmer, cook for 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- In a medium bowl combine the ricotta, goat cheese, bacon and egg then stir to combine.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking dish add 1/5 of the sauce, top with 3 lasagna sheets, 1/5 of the sauce, ¼ of the ricotta mixture and build the lasagna until you use all the sheets. Top with fresh mozzarella and basil.
Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and place back into the oven to brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the lasagna from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.