- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Traditional sauce
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 4 cups warm steamed thin green beans, steamed diced carrots,steamed broccoli florets, and/or halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups warm cooked shredded chicken, precooked shrimp, and/or white beans
- 1 cup slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, or shelled pistachios
- Finely shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and/or chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- In a large pot, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and pasta; stir gently. Cook according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat sauce over medium-low heat until heated through. Whisk whipping cream into sauce; heat through.
Toss sauce with pasta. Serve alongside serve-yourself bowls of vegetable options, protein options, and nut options. Garnish with shredded cheese and/or parsley, if desired.
Customize it: For a new flavor profile, use a favorite white sauce such as Barilla® Creamy Alfredo sauce or Barilla® Garlic Alfredo sauce.