Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Small Yellow Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 2 Anchovies
- 4 ounces Baby Arugula
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Freshly Grated
- Singe the peppers. Peel them, removing the white pith inside, and dice them into small squares.
- Brown the onion, the anchovy filets and parsley in oil. Add the peppers and some of the arugula. Salt the sauce lightly and remove from heat.
- Cook the Barilla® Farfalle in abundant salt water, drain al dente and sauté them for a short time in the pepper sauce.
- Add the remaining arugula, sprinkle with grated Parmigiano Reggiano, and serve.