with Peppers and Arugula
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Farfalle
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Small Yellow Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 2 Anchovies
- 4 ounces Baby Arugula
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, Freshly Grated
1Singe the peppers. Peel them, removing the white pith inside, and dice them into small squares.
2Brown the onion, the anchovy filets and parsley in oil. Add the peppers and some of the arugula. Salt the sauce lightly and remove from heat.
3Cook the Barilla® Farfalle in abundant salt water, drain al dente and sauté them for a short time in the pepper sauce.
4Add the remaining arugula, sprinkle with grated Parmigiano Reggiano, and serve.