Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into medium florets
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- Sea salt to taste
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over high heat.
- When olive oil is hot, add cauliflower, cayenne and turmeric. Sauté for 4-6 minutes until well browned.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Add pasta and pasta water to cauliflower. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Toss with yogurt and season with salt to taste.
- Serve in bowls and top with pine nuts, raisins, and parsley.