Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 small cauliflower
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated [optional]
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
Note: Cook times do not include time for releasing.
Set up Instant Pot according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Set Instant Pot to the sauté setting. Sauté veggies with half the olive oil for 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off Instant Pot.
- Add pasta and water and stir well. Close lid and valve. Set time to 7 minutes on low pressure setting and cook.
- Depressurize in full by opening valve then open lid carefully.
- Stir in cheese, parley and remaining olive oil before serving.