Gemelli with Winter Veggies Instant Pot Recipe
Ready to put a little pasta in your Instant Pot? This veggie-packed pasta recipe is an instant delight!
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup butternut squash, diced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 small cauliflower
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 cups water
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated [optional]
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
1Note: Cook times do not include time for releasing.
Set up Instant Pot according to manufacturer's instructions.
2Set Instant Pot to the sauté setting. Sauté veggies with half the olive oil for 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3Turn off Instant Pot.
4Add pasta and water and stir well. Close lid and valve. Set time to 7 minutes on low pressure setting and cook.
5Depressurize in full by opening valve then open lid carefully.
6Stir in cheese, parley and remaining olive oil before serving.