- 1 box Barilla® Elbows
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound chuck roast, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1.25-ounce packet chili seasoning
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 cups water
- 2 7-ounce cans green chilies, chopped
- 2 16-ounce cans great northern beans, drained
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1In a medium-sized sauce pan heat 2 tablespoons oil. Season meat with salt and pepper, add to the pan and brown on all sides until cooked through. Remove meat from the pan and set aside.
2In the same sauce pan add 2 tablespoons oil, onions, garlic and spices; cook gently over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until onions soften.
3Add cider vinegar and cook for an additional minute.
4Add Marinara sauce, beef, stock, water and green chilies. Bring mixture to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for 45 minutes.
5Once the meat is tender, add beans and heat through.
6Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and toss with remaining oil.
7Stir in pasta and top with your favorite garnishes.