Tip: Make these Barilla Wavy Lasagne Pasta Chips in an oven, air fryer, or on the grill!
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Wavy Lasagne
- 1 ½ cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 ½ tablespoons prepared taco seasoning
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup refried beans
- ¾ cup guacamole
- ½ cup salsa
- ¾ cup shredded four-cheese blend
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup fresh green onion, sliced thin
- salt, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt.
- Cook pasta for 4 minutes; remove from the water and lay in single layers on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Slice the cooled pasta into triangles and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and sprayed with cooking spray; spray the top of the pasta as well.
Season with salt.
Bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes, or until crisp and slightly puffy.
- Combine the chicken, taco seasoning, and sour cream in a medium sized bowl; set aside.
Layer the ingredients into 6 martini glasses, starting with the beans, then chicken mixture, guacamole, salsa, cheese, olives, lettuce, and onions.
- Serve with pasta chips.