- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Linguine
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, julienne
- 5 egg yolks
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- In a bowl, mix egg yolks, 1/3 of the cheese and milk. Season with salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook zucchini.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve ½ cup of cooking water.
- Mix pasta in the pan with zucchini.
- Add egg yolk mixture and 2 tablespoons of cooking water. Combine well.
- Add remaining cheese, mint, and mix. Season with salt and pepper.