- 1 box Barilla® Blue Box Ditalini
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined, 21-25 count
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cups diced Roma tomato
- 1 cup avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced Serrano pepper, seeds removed
- 8 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 8 lime wedges
- 2 ounces light lime vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 ½ cups Bloody Mary mix
- ½ ounce Silver tequila
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook the pasta according to the directions, drain.
Heat a 12-inch skillet with olive oil and sauté shrimp for 6 minutes or cooked through; season with salt and pepper; chill shrimp in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
In a large mixing bowl combine lime vinaigrette dressing, Bloody Mary mix, and tequila.
In a large mixing bowl combine cooked pasta, diced tomatoes, diced red onions, Serrano pepper, and dressing mixture and toss gently.
To assemble, portion pasta into pasta bowls; top with vegetable mixture and shrimp.
Garnish with a fresh sprig of cilantro and a lime wedge.