- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Sauté garlic with half of the olive oil in a large skillet until the garlic turns slightly yellow.
- Add the Marinara sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- During the last 3 minutes of the cooking time, add the broccoli to the pot. Drain well.
- Add pasta and broccoli to the skillet and toss to combine with the sauce.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and top with grated cheese before serving.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and top with grated cheese before serving