Ingredients 8 Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 1 jar Barilla® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 4 basil leaves, sliced
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated [optional]
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Note: Cook times do not include time for releasing.
Set up Instant Pot according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Set Instant Pot to the sauté setting. Sauté veggies with half the olive oil for 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off Instant Pot.
- Stir in pasta, sauce, water and stir well. Close lid and valve. Set time to 7 minutes on low pressure setting and cook.
- Depressurize in full by opening valve then open lid carefully.
- Finish with olive oil, basil, and cheese before serving.