- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Orzo
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp, peeled
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated quartered artichokes
- 2 avocadoes, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and cool by rinsing with cold water.
- In large mixing bowl combine pasta, shrimp, tomatoes, artichokes and their juice; toss well to combine.
- Fold in avocadoes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with cheese and parsley.