- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients 2 Servings
- 6 ounces Barilla® Spaghetti
- ¾ cup Pecorino cheese, grated, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup pasta cooking water
- Grind of fresh black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl whisk ½ cup of pasta cooking water with ½ cup cheese, olive oil, and black pepper until creamy.
- Drain the pasta and add to mixing bowl. Toss and mix well until combined with the sauce.
- Before serving top with a grind of black pepper and the remaining cheese.