Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti Rigati
- 4 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 2 Medium Leeks, cut into rounds
- 1 ea Butternut Squash, small diced
- 1 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet sauté leeks in olive oil for three minutes.
- Add butternut squash and saute over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and 1 ½ cups water, cook thoroughly.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and toss with the sauce, stir in cheese and parsley before serving.