Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla spaghetti
- 6 ea plum tomatoes
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt to taste
- Heat about 2 ½ tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Sauté peeled garlic clove and remove when lightly browned. Add peeled, seeded and chopped tomatoes.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, season with salt and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with prepared sauce. Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.