Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 3 cups Roman cauliflower
- 3 anchovies
- 1 clove garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 5 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Rinse Roman cauliflower florets, cut in half, and blanch in salted water for a few minutes.
- Heat three tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped garlic and anchovies. Cook until anchovies dissolve in the oil, making sure not to burn the garlic.
- Add cauliflower and cook for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions. Drain, toss with prepared sauce.
- Mix with the rest of the oil, grated Pecorino and thyme leaves before serving.
- Whole Grain Spaghetti may be substituted for spaghetti.