Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gemelli
- 1 jar Barilla® Chunky Traditional sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced thin
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, torn
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta 1 minute less than package directions.
Meanwhile in a large skillet over low heat sauté garlic and chili flakes for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and ½ cup of water and bring to a simmer.
- Drain pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Cook for 1 minute in the skillet.
- Remove pasta from the heat and top with basil and cheese.