Spicy Spaghetti Pasta Bowl Recipe with Sriracha
Spicy pasta recipe fans will love this spaghetti pasta bowl which incorporates spicy Barilla marinara sauce and Sriracha sauce.
Spaghetti Pasta Bowl with Sriracha and Honey Marinara Sauce
Start by adding Sriracha, honey, and lime juice to a cooked bowl of pasta covered in Barilla's Spicy Marinara pasta sauce to kick off this flavor charged spaghetti recipe. Be empowered and customize your dish by subbing in pan-fried tofu cubes or high protein spaghetti to add even more nuance into this spicy vegetarian pasta bowl recipe with Sriracha.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Juice of 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil (such as coconut or canola)
- 2 cups thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, cut into matchstick-size pieces (1 cup)
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow or green bell pepper
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- 1 jar Barilla® Spicy Marinara Sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- Sesame seeds, optional
- In a small bowl combine the Sriracha, honey, and lime juice; set aside.
- In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the Spaghetti; stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat; add the mushrooms, carrots, bell pepper, and sugar snap peas.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender; add the Spicy Marinara pasta sauce and stir; add the spaghetti and toss to combine.
- Serve in pasta bowls and top with a drizzle of the Sriracha-honey mixture, green onions, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds, if desired.
- Customize it: For a protein boost add pan-fried tofu cubes, shredded rotisserie chicken, or quick-roasted shrimp.