Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Thick Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 sprig marjoram
- 5 chives
- 4 leaves sage
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 10 leaves parsley
- 8 leaves basil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup grated + 3/4 ounce shaved Pecorino sardo
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat chopped rosemary, sage, mint in oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the peeled, finely minced garlic and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Season with a pinch of freshly ground pepper, stir and add a ladle of the pasta cooking water. Reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta in in a large pot of salted water according to package directions. Drain and toss with the prepared herb sauce.
- Add grated Pecorino and butter and mix well. Garnish with shaved Pecorino sardo.