Break from the everyday routine and make your next meal extra special. We believe in putting as much thought and care into crafting the moment as the food itself. This easy Tri-Color Rotini Pasta Salad is made with love and plenty of seasonal spring veggies.
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Tri-Color Rotini
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 2 small yellow squash, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 radishes, sliced very thin
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup micro-basil leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to boil, cook pasta one-minute less than package directions and drain. Drizzle pasta with 1 tablespoon olive oil and cool down flat on a sheet pan.
In a skillet sauté onion with 2 tablespoons olive oil for 2-3 minutes, stir in asparagus and squash; cook for two more minutes, set aside to cool down as well.
In a bowl mix remaining olive oil with lemon juice then stir in pasta, sautéed vegetables, radishes and season with salt and pepper. Top with basil before serving.