- total fat
- total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 package Barilla® Cheese & Spinach Tortellini
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 leaves basil, chiffonade
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, sauté garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until slightly yellow in color.
- Add tomatoes, sauté for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Stir in basil and butter.
- Top with cheese before serving.