Collezione Bucatini with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
A simple yet elegant Bucatini recipe with brown butter sauce, topped with classic Italian cheeses.
Collezione Bucatini: Pasta Recipes & Nutrition | Barilla
Bucatini Recipe with Brown Butter Sauce
A delicious pairing of lemon zest and brown butter meet the long strands of bronze-cut Collezione pasta in this bucatini pasta recipe. Topped with Mascarpone and Gorgonzola, two classic Italian cheeses, you may find yourself going for seconds. Prepare this simple Bucatini recipe on a busy weeknight, or serve at your next dinner party. It's that versatile!
- Total fat
- Total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, zested
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Mascarpone
- ½ cup Gorgonzola
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the directions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the mascarpone and gorgonzola and season with salt and pepper then set aside.
- In a large skillet heat butter and lemon zest and cook over medium heat until the butter is slightly golden in color.
- Remove the skillet from the heat then drain and toss the pasta in the skillet.
- In bowls add the pasta, top with a dollop of mascarpone mixture and top with toasted almonds.