Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 small shallots, minced
- ½ cup White wine
- ¼ cup fish broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 12 chives, cut
- 12 Oysters, opened
- Open the oysters and separate them from their own juice. Retain juice.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, slowly sweat the minced shallots with 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add wine and reduce to half.
Add oyster juice and fish broth, bring to boil, reduce to half.
Add cream, salt and pepper then bring to a simmer.
Drain and toss pasta with the sauce.
Stir in remaining olive oil, oysters and cook two minutes before serving, reducing the sauce and cooking the oyster to medium.
Serve topped with chives.