- 3 g
- Total Fat
- 11 g
- Total Carbs
- 2 g
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, gently pressed
- 1 cup pancetta, julienne
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh pesto
- 1 tablespoons pine nuts
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
- Mix panko to pesto and bake until crispy.
In a separate pan toast pine nuts until golden about 5-8 minutes. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a hot skillet sauté pancetta in olive oil until crispy.
- Add garlic, cook one minute, then add tomatoes and blister on high heat for two minutes. Remove garlic clove.
- Drain pasta and toss with pancetta and tomatoes.
- Top with crispy pesto flavored panko and pine nuts before serving.