Ingredients for 8 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 2 each red bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup onions
- 1 hot red pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 5 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- Wash the sweet peppers and remove the stem, seeds and internal white membrane, then cut into julienne strips.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat and add the peeled and thinly sliced onion, the chili pepper and, after a minute, the peeled and chopped garlic. Once the onion and the garlic have browned, add the sweet peppers, salt and black pepper and cook until the sweet peppers have almost disintegrated.
- In the meantime, cook Bucatini in a large pot of boiling water for the time indicated on the package.
- Drain and dress the pasta with the prepared sauce and a few drops of cooking water.
- Stir and garnish the dish with the Pecorino cheese, basil and a drizzle of olive oil.