- 1 g
- Total Fat
- 19 g
- Total Carbs
- 4 g
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Bucatini
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 16 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
- Grated zest of two lemons
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water.
- Using a vegetable peeler, start at the bottom of asparagus stalk and peel to the end to create long ribbons. Repeat with all asparagus stalks.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet, over medium-high heat. When olive oil is hot add garlic and asparagus; sauté for one minute.
- Add pasta, lemon zest and toss.
- Add ricotta, lemon juice, pasta water and toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.