Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Casarecce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ½ small Vidalia onion, diced small
- ½ bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 1 zucchini, diced 1/3 inch
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 basil leaves, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil
- Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté onion with half the olive oil until translucent, about four minutes.
- Add zucchini and asparagus, keep sautéing over high heat for two minutes, stir in tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and turn off heat after one minute.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with veggies
- Turn off heat, stir in remaining olive oil, basil and served topped with cheese