Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 package Barilla® Collezione Cheese & Spinach Tortellini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cups baby spinach
- ¾ cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced thin
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, press garlic with the flat of your knife; add to a large skillet along with olive oil and sauté for one minute over medium heat.
- Add spinach and tomatoes; season with salt and pepper, sauté for several minutes. Discard garlic.
- Drain pasta; add to the skillet and gently combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter or bowl and top with cheese.