- Total Fat
- total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 box Barilla® Collezione Orecchiette
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 bunches rapini (or broccoli rabe), remove ends, 2 inch pieces
- 2 32-ounce cartons beef broth, unsalted
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- 1 quart water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add rapini greens and sauté for 30 more seconds or until wilted. Add broth.
- Do not boil just bring to simmer until rapini is tender approximately 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Crack eggs into individual custard cups.
- In separate large saucepan, bring water and vinegar to simmer.
- Slide eggs from custard cups into simmering water and cook until desired firmness. Remove with slotted spoon.
- Divide greens, pasta and broth into eight bowls and top with poached egg. Top egg with sea salt.